Why choose us?
When you have your prints and scans made at Still River Editions, you get a one on one experience which allows us to get to know your art, and understand what it means to you.
The value of choosing Still River Editions as your printer:
- Over 29 years of experience in photographic and fine art printing
- Personal, one-on-one service
- A Hahnemühle Certified Studio for digital fine art printing.
- Exhibition-quality prints in any size edition, from one to many
- Large format scanning and printing
- Meticulous image adjustment and attention to detail
- Accurate color and tone
- Accurate black and white
- Up-front costs with no hidden setup fees
- All of our work is performed in-house
- Fire/burglar protected and insured in our facility at Connecticut Photographics
- Turnaround time is usually less than one week
- See what people are saying
We're here because of you
We feel honored to serve our clients, and your success means a lot to us. We are committed to serving you face to face or over the internet, and are always happy to take the time to go over the process with you and answer your questions. When you call us, you will be talking to the technician/artist who will do your work, not a salesperson.
About Still River Editions and Master Printmaker, Mark Savoia
Still River Editions is the fine art giclee print making department of Connecticut Photographics under the direction of Master Digital Printmaker and co-owner, Mark Savoia. Mark has been printing black & white for over 49 years and color for over 38 years.
A major part of being able to make a great print is being able to see and discern subtle differences in contrast and colors. Mark's experience and skill are evident in the work he produces. He is dedicated to his craft of printing photography and fine art.
Still River Editions has over twelve years experience in fine art digital giclee print making, and over 29 years as Connecticut Photographics in the photographic and fine art printing industries.
A Hahnemühle Certified Studio for digital fine art printing.
More about Mark
Who we are
Click on any photo to see more information about us
Why we are called Still River Editions
The Still River flows behind our location in downtown Danbury, CT. The Still River has played an important role in the city’s industry and lore, and is now a symbol of both change and persistence. This is a photo of the building that stood where we are located, it was called the Beckerle Hat Factory, taken before 1885 when most of it burned to the ground, a small section remains. The building in the foreground is now our parking lot.
Here is a map of how Danbury looked in 1884.