Archival giclee prints from your fine art with one-on-one service and attention to detail
||"I had a great experience working with Mark Savoia at Still River Editions. He is meticulous and caring in his desire to make the best possible prints. I was especially impressed with how the color and detail look almost exactly like the original. I'm extremely happy with how they turned out."
Irene Hardwicke Olivieri
How we make giclee prints of your artwork
- We take time with you to discuss your needs, print size, paper choice, editions, and other concerns
- High-resolution scan/image capture your original artwork or film for maximum fidelity
- Image adjustment for tone, contrast, color, and density by Master Printmaker, Mark Savoia
- In-house proofing with our calibrated equipment for accuracy
- For prints larger than 16"x20", we can make a small proof for your approval before your final print
- Final prints are then made
- Final digital files provided on a data DVD at no extra cost
- Turnaround time is usually less than one week
- See what people are saying
Do you already have digital files of your artwork? See our file specifications
Need just digital scans/ image capture of your art ?
- We discuss your needs, file dimensions, resolution, format, naming, and other concerns
- High-resolution scan/image capture your original artwork or film (positive or negative) up to 40"x60"
- Image adjustment for tone, contrast, color, and density
- Final file(s) are given to you on a data DVD, or e-mailed to you at no extra cost